How to create bootable USB for Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Hello, guys if you are looking any method to create bootable usb for booting and installing any desire windows then we are here to share you exciting and simple and fast way to install any windows through USB driver. If you want to install Windows 8 from a USB device, you’ll need to get those setup files from the DVD to the USB drive. Unfortunately, simply copying them there won’t do. Windows 8 is also sold as a downloadable ISO file which, if you choose to buy Windows 8 that way, requires similar steps to get it properly copied to a USB drive.
- Formated A flash drive (8 GB for 32-bit, 16 GB for 64-bit)
- A Windows 8/8.1 DVD or ISO (See Where Can I Download Windows 8 or 8.1? for more options)
- Access to a working computer (with a DVD drive if you have a Windows 8 DVD) with Windows 10, Windows 8, windows 7, windows 10
- First of all, you need to install tiny software for make bootable through ISO first install it from here
- Make sure this software install properly and simple Run
- Start the Windows USB DVD Download Tool program. You should be able to find the shortcut on the Desktop, as well as in your Start menu or on your Start screen, depending on which version of Windows you installed the program on.
- Click Browse on Step 1 of 4: Choose ISO file screen.
- Locate, and then select your Windows 8 ISO file. Then click or touch Open.
- Click or touch Next.
- Choose USB device on Step 2 of 4: Choose media type screen.
- On Step 3 of 4: Insert USB device screen, choose from the drop-down box the flash drive or USB-connected external hard drive you want to put the Windows 8 setup files onto, and then touch or click Begin copying.
- Now finished now its able to use.
the first status you spot could be Formatting, so as to take everywhere from some to numerous seconds, relying on how bigthe USB power is which you’re the usage of. subsequent may be Copying files that may take anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes, probably longer, depending on which windows 8 ISO file you’re running from, in addition to on how speedy your flash drive, USB connection, and the computer is.
Do not worry if the proportion indicator jumps ahead fast but then sits on a unmarried quantity for a completely long time. at the same time as it may not make a variety of sense to act that manner, it would not always suggest whatever is incorrect.
Getting the Windows 8 installation files onto a flash drive or other external USB device will take between 20 and 30 minutes, depending on what format your copy of Windows 8 is in right now and how fast your computer.