10 Best Small Chainsaws 2020
Chainsaws are probably the most efficient and versatile tools that are used by homeowners and professional workers alike. Usual painstaking yardwork becomes significantly simpler with the use of this invention. The tool itself has transformed and evolved during the past decade, now small chainsaws are often discovered that are instrumental in the house maintenance tasks of typical homeowners.
They can be very helpful for those who desire to avoid the trouble of sawing yourself and perfect for other people who don’t want to cope with the trouble of obnoxiously loud machines. A big component of maximizing the performance of the item is locating the best little chainsaw that matches your requirements and needs.
If you’re thinking about purchasing the very best chainsaw but aren’t sure what produce and model to purchase, you’ve come to the proper place. We’ve performed the research for you personally with these chainsaw testimonials and guides which will help you to get the correct one for you.
10 Best Small Chainsaws 2020
1. BLACK+DECKER LCS1020
7 used from $75.96
- 20 Volt MAX lithium battery for long run time and long life stays charged up to 5 times longer
- 10 inches premium Oregon low kickback bar & chain
- Tool free blade tension system for quick adjustments
- Wrap around bale handle.Do not splash or immerse in water or other liquids
- Included Components: (1) LBXR2020, (1) LCS1620, (1) LCS1020; Power Source: Lithium Ion
Unlike common gas options that require tiresome pull starts, this model will start up easily with the start button and sliding safety-lock combination. This model features a noise level that is comparable to a vacuum cleaner, so it is perfect for those who want to keep their yard work on the down-low.
2. Makita XCU02PT 18V X2
- Makita-built motor delivers 1, 650 FPM chain speed for faster cutting
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries (included) deliver power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT platform
- Low NOISE level at only 87 dba) and zero emissions for operator comfort
- 12" Guide bar for increased capacity
- "Tool-less" Chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance
With an increased cutting speed and reduced noise level, it is hard to go wrong with this option.
3. Remington RM1425 Limb N Trim
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: At just over 6 pounds, the compact, easy-to-wield design is perfectly suited for your small limb trimming needs
- POWERFUL TRIMMING: Squeeze the trigger to engage the 8-amp electric motor and cut through small branches or saplings
- PUSH BUTTON OILER: Avoid the mess and quickly disperse the right amount of oil to lubricate the 14-inch, safety-conscious, low-kickback bar
- QUICK TENSIONER: External tension adjuster makes fast work of changing the chain's tension
4. BLACK+DECKER LCS1240
1 used from $153.66
- 40 Volts MAX Lithium Ion Battery for longer runtime and overall life
- 12" premium bar and chain. Automatic oiling system
- Suitable for pruning branches and cutting fallen limbs
- Tool free chain tensioning for quick and easy chain adjustments. 40V MAX* 2.0Ah Battery provides over 60 4x4 pine lumber cuts on average per single charge
- Full wrap around handle for comfortable cutting in different orientations
You won’t need to worry about much kickback from the 12” bar either, which is always comforting to learn when working with such a potentially dangerous tool.
5.Greenworks 20312 40V
- Our Greenworks Brushless motor provides your Greenworks tool with longer run-time, more torque and more power. This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life-time of the tool
- Compatible with Greenworks G-MAX 40V Li-Ion system offering a range of tools to Choose from
- Brushless motor delivers up to 30% more torque for the greatest cutting performance; oil tank: translucent
- Brushless motor design offers up to 70% less vibration for user comfort while working. One battery powers more than 25 tools. Battery capacity
6. Tanaka TCS33EDTP
- 12-Inch top handle chain saw with 32.2cc commercial grade pure fire engine to provide a clean, powerful performance with less fuel consumption
- Half throttle choke with purge primer bulb for easy start and warm up. Fuel Capacity (fl oz) : 9.9. Fuel Mix Ratio : 50 : 1
- Automatic gear-driven oiler and a side access chain tensioning providing quick and convenient chain adjustment
- Sprocket nose bar with Oregon chain provides added control for easier cuts
7. Makita UC3551A
- "Tool-less" blade and chain adjustments for convenient operation and easy maintenance
- Large trigger switch with soft start for smooth start-ups
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in current limiter helps protect motor from burnout by reducing power to motor when saw is overloaded
- Large oil reservoir with view window allows operator to check bar oil level
8. GreenWorks 2000219
9. Worx WG303.1
2 used from $59.34
- 14.5 Amp motor output delivers a cutting performance similar to gas chainsaws for home owners, farmers, and ranchers
- Patented auto tension chain system prevents over tightening; stays at the right tension for hundreds of uses
- Low kickback bar and built in chain brake for added safety; This model does not Include a battery; This is an electric tool; Chain speed : 12 meter per second; Rated voltage : 120V to 60Hz
10. Remington RM4216 Rebel
- RELIABLE ENGINE: 42cc 2-cycle gas powered engine with low-kickback 16-inch bar and chain tames medium to large-sized branches. Perfect for the suburban homeowner!
- COMFORTABLE OPERATION: Equipped with a 5-point anti-vibration system and cushion wrap handle for more balance and comfort while operating.
- QUICKSTART TECHNOLOGY: Make pull starts easier to rev up and get right to cutting.
- AUTOMATIC OILER: The adjustable automatic oiler keeps the chain in quality condition.