10 Best Professional Chainsaws 2021
A basic chainsaw may be ideal for a weekend warrior seeking to trim some branches but it’s not likely to cut it for anybody employed in forestry. If you’re moving in the field and reducing 60-foot trees regularly, you need to choose a professional chainsaw from a long list of professional chainsaws that may handle years of also the most demanding function. It’s important to choose the professional chainsaw that’s greatest for your needs. It requires to saw through hard timber easily, be easy to take care of, and last for a long time.
But with an increased price than residential versions, purchasing among these hand equipment is a significant investment. And with therefore many choices out there, determining which model to buy can be confusing. You need to look at a variety of factors like overall performance, price, design, specs, and features. Don’t worry if this all seems a bit overwhelming because you came to the right place. Find the perfect chainsaw for you in this buyer’s guideline!
In this article, we’ll show you the best professional chainsaws on the market today. Plus, we’re going to explain exactly what you should be looking for when you go out to purchase one of these powerful hand tools. By the time you finish reading, you’ll know exactly which chainsaw you should purchase to tackle the heavy-duty demands of your career.
We’ve walked you through the buying process and discussed which features make a chainsaw suitable for professional use. But with so many choices out there, narrowing your search right down to the very best model can be complicated. That’s where we can be found! We took a glance at the very best professional-grade chainsaws available and place them on the check. We compared them predicated on performance, power, features, style, durability, and price.
Ultimately, these 10 types were clearly a cut that beats all others. If you’re prepared to choose a tool that can deal with the most demanding function circumstances, we recommend you have a good long look at these amazing professional saws.
10 Best Professional Chainsaws 2021
1. Husqvarna 455 Rancher
- 455 Rancher chainsaw is an ideal saw for landowners or homeowners who require a high powered and heavy duty chainsaw
- 55. 5cc 20 inch gas chainsaw with guide bar and chain
- 2 cycle engine with Intertie activated chain brake for safety while operating
- Comes with Husqvarna chainsaw Bar cover and 2. 6 ounce bottle of pre-mix fuel Included, Bar and chain oil must be purchased Separately
- Automatic chain oiler delivers a steady supply of bar and chain oil for safe and effective use
2. Makita EA7901PRZ1 Chainsaw
- Heated handle for improved operator comfort in cold weather conditions
- Heavy-duty air filter system for extended air filter life and improved durability
- Easy-starting automatic half throttle lock
- Chain compartment is easy to clean and clears chips away efficiently
- Slide out baffle can be configured for efficient cold weather operation
3. Poulan Pro 967061501 professional Chainsaw
- With the OxyPower engine technology, you can get that extra power for virtually any task. This technology offers a more powerful engine, but also 70% less emissions and 20% lower fuel consumption
- Effortless pull starting system reduces pull force 30% for easier starting and reduced wear on the starter mechanism
- The combi tool is integrated into the rear handle, it's always there when you need it for maintenance
4. Husqvarna 460 24” Rancher
5. Makita EA6100PREL Chainsaw
- Easy start spring-assisted starter with optimized engine Management for quick starting with less force
- Powerful 4.6 HP Stratified air Scavenging engine for lower emissions and improved fuel efficiency
- Magnesium housing for improved durability and less weight (Only 13.2 lbs.)
- Heavy-duty cartridge air filter system for extended air filter life and improved durability
- 13, 800 RPM with fast acceleration for more efficient cutting performance
Also read: Best chainsaw chaps/pants
6. Remington RM4620 Outlaw Chainsaw
The Remington RM4620 Outlaw is a solid gas-power chainsaw with a 46cc 2-cycle engine that may handle extreme cutting tasks. The engine’s professional-quality chrome-bore cylinder and die-cast chassis improve its durability. And the durable side-access tensioning system could keep your chain
tight during the extended procedure. With a 20” bar, it could mow through heavy trees efficiently. And the 5-stage anti-vibration program and cushion-wrapped handle offer you even more control and all-day ease and comfort.
7. Husqvarna 450 professional Chainsaw
8. Echo CS-400 Chainsaw
The 18” bar is perfect for cutting of medium-size trees and limbs. The i-30 starting system enables a quick start of the tool. The top handle is easy to hold and the vibration dampening system helps reduce user fatigue. Packaged fully-assembled with engine essential oil, an 18” bar, and chain, it has all you need to function right from the box.
9. Husqvarna T435 X-Torq professional Chainsaw
The Husqvarna T435 is a gas-powered chainsaw with a 12” guide bar and a 35.2 cc engine. Which means it has the quickness and power you should complete the job. The inclusion of X-Torq technology reduces dangerous emissions and the variable oil pump enables you to regulate the oil stream for consumption performance. A quick-release air conditioning filter makes maintenance easy while raising the tool’s lifespan. And for basic safety and ease and comfort, the LowVib program reduces vibration as the inertia-activated chain brake will minimize the chain in case of any kickback. Plus, of them costing only 7.48 lbs, you may use it all time without straining your shoulders or hands.
10. Dolmar PS-6100 Professional Chainsaw
- Up to 20% less fuel consumption and low emissions according 2002/88/EC for environmental and user benefit with Stratified-Air-Scavenging-Technology
- Big fuel tank - up to 30 minutes operating with one tankfill
- Powerful at a high torque
- Intake centrifugal air pre-cleaning significantly reduce dirt particles at an early stage
- Extended worktime with Longlife Filter system. Toolless change and easy cleaning.
For added durability, it was designed with a metallic crankcase and handlebar, allowing it to withstand years of heavy use. Plus, it comes with the features you’d expect in the pro-grade class such as a tool-less air cleaner, a side-mounted chain tensioner, and a terrific anti-vibration system.