Whether you certainly are a DIY enthusiast or a woodwork novice, a Hybrid Table Saw is an ideal tool that allows you to focus on the work at hand. Having the ability to hold and lower the selection of components, a Hybrid Table Saw will allow you to complete projects effectively and professionally, offering accuracy and precision with every movement.
Furthermore, many Hybrid Tavel Saws provide additional protection features that ensure that your health and safety is paramount. We tested the 10 Best Hybrid Table Saw models currently on the market, helping you to decide which Table Saw is perfect for you and your needs.
10 Best Hybrid Table Saws 2021
1. Bosch 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw
- PORTABLE: Innovative, gravity rise, collapsible table saw stand allows you to adjust height to meet your specific needs while the 8 inch treaded pneumatic wheels provide mobility from jobsite to jobsite
- EFFICIENT: Featuring SquareLock rip fence engineered to increase cutting trueness and allowing for one handed operation as you glide along the rail as well as riving knife and anti kickback pawls for protection when a kickback occurs
Features add a Square Lock rip fence to supply accuracy and accuracy, ensuring simplicity for one-handed operations. Supplying a table extension and a miter gauge to adjust to different positions, the Bosch 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw can be an adaptable tool to match any job.
This Hybrid Table Saw weighs around 60lb and will be offering sizes of 39 x 29.75 x 21 inches.
2. SawStop CNS175-TGP36 Saw
- SAWSTOP PATENTED SAFETY SYSTEM: Stops a spinning blade on contact with skin. The blade stops in less than 5 milliseconds, and drops below the table, minimizing a potentially life-altering injury to a mere scratch.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY: The trunnion and arbor are built for precision, strength and stability. Poly v-ribbed belts reduce vibration and help ensure a great cut. Table flatness is measured diagonally at 0. 010” maximum gap.
Providing SawStop technology, you are secured from Table Saw injuries through little electric signals within the blade. If contact is manufactured with your skin, the signal adjustments and the safety program is subsequently activated.
A brake is activated automatically to close-straight down the electric motor power. In this manner, you understand that you are safe from serious injury or amputation when using your Hybrid Table Saw. The SawStop CNS175-TGP36 Saw provides dimensions of 72 x 19.5 x 47.02 inches.
3. DEWALT DWE7491RS Jobsite Table Saw
- Your purchase includes one Dewalt table saw, 10inch 24-tooth carbide blade, rolling stand, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence, 2x blade wrenches, blade guard assembly manual
- Other Specs: Max rip to left of blade – 22inch | Max rip to right of blade – 32-1/2inch | Max width of Dado – 13/16inch | Arbor size – 5/8inch | Amps – 15 | Depth of cut at 45inch – 2-1/4inch | Depth of cut at 90° – 3-1/8inch | No Load Speed: 4800 RPM
Offering material support, you are able to utilize narrow rip cuts. Furthermore, easy set-up is experienced through the design of the rolling stand, ensuring strength and stability while the heavy-duty wheels offering effective transport over curbs.
The DEWALT DWE7491RS Jobsite Table Saw weighs 110 lbs and offers dimensions of 31 x 24.5 x 31 inches.
4. Shop Fox W1819 Saw
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Precision ground and polished cast iron table and wings and massive cast iron trunnions
- Quick release riving knife, blade guard and splitter assembly
- Wide span easy glide T-fence system with positive camlock and phenolic face and smooth gliding nylon runners
- Adjustable T-slot miter gauge with anodized fence extension and flip stop
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
Features also include a camlock T-Fence, heavy cast handwheels and a riving knife, ensuring that the direction and tilt movement of the blade is followed. A 4-inch dust collection port adds to your convenience. Furthermore, the Shop Fox W1819 Saw provides dimensions of 67 x 46.5 x 30 inches.
5. Grizzly G0690 Cabinet Table Saw
- Arbor speed: 4 300 RPM Arbor size: 5/8-Inch; Maximum dado width: 13/16-Inch Maximum rip capacity: 291/2-Inch
- Maximum dado width: 13/16-Inch Maximum rip capacity: 291/2-Inch
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90-Degree: 3-1/8-Inch Maximum depth of cut @ 45-Degree: 2-3/16-Inch
- Motor: 3 HP 220V single-phase Lesson
- Table height from floor: 34-Inch Table size with extension: 27-Inch x 40-Inch Overall dimensions: 62-InchL x 41-InchW x 40-InchH
Furthermore, a 4-feet dust collection interface is featured, ensuring efficiency and powerful throughout. The Grizzly Table Saw weighs 530 pounds and offers measurements of 24 x 30 x 43 inches.
Also, Read Reviews about the: 10 best planers in 2021
6. Powermatic PM1000 Saw
- EFFICIENCY: A blade surround and collection hose provide an unobstructed path, maximizing dust collection.
- SIMPLICITY: Arbor lock allows for one-handed blade changes, with minimal tools.
- COMFORT: Ergonomically-designed 7” handwheels provide momentum (making blade height and bevel adjustments easy).
- STURDY: Precision-ground cast iron work surface features a beveled edge for smoother operation.
- SAFETY: Tool-less guard assembly with independent side leaves is easy to use, maximizing safety.
The initial 30-inch Accu-Fence system allows you to experience the degree of space desired for work. Supplying a weight of 418 pounds, the Powermatic PM1000 Saw provides measurements of 36 x 27.5 x 63.8 inches. Furthermore, a 5-year guarantee is included together with your buy, providing affordability and longevity useful
7. Store Fox W1837 Hybrid Table Saw
- 2 HP, 120V/240V, single-phase motor prewired to run on a 120V, 20A circuit
- Enclosed cabinet bottom with 4" dust port
- Precision-ground cast iron table with steel wings measures 401/4" x 27"
- Rip capacity: 30" to right, 15" to left
- Lift-off fence with front/rear locking ability
- Ships in two boxes
The included true riving knife is interchangeable and means that you obtain protection for non-through reducing functions. The useful kickstand is certainly built-in, offering a push-down lever that allows you to transport this Hybrid Table Saw when preferred. The Store Fox W1837 Hybrid Table Saw provides measurements of 58 x 38 x 36 inches.
8. LAGUNA TOOLS Fusion
Features include the ability to switchblades easily, offering longevity and value for money. Furthermore, a quick-release riving knife and the additional safety features ensure that this Hybrid Table Saw is a sound purchase. The LAGUNA TOOLS Fusion Table Saw provides dimensions of 35 x 20 x 27 inches.
9. RIDGID R4512 Table Saw
- 13 Amp motor delivers up to 3450 RPM
- Cast iron table minimizes vibration
- Front and back-clamping aluminum rip fence has extra-large glides to provide precise and smooth adjustments along the rail
- Built-in accessory slots for installing auxiliary fences that support large work pieces
- Not eligible for LSA
In addition, built-in accessory slots are included in order to install auxiliary fences, supporting larger projects. The RIDGID R4512 best hybrid Table Saw provides dimensions of 46.3 x 30.6 x 37.2 inches.
10. Shop Fox W1851 Hybrid Cabinet Table Saw
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC (Pre-Wired for 220V)
- Blade tilt: left, 0°–45°
- Table size with extension: 27" X 55"
- Precision-ground cast-iron table and extension wings
- Dual-position (high-low) extruded-aluminum rip fence
- 110V Conversion not included. See part #D4389 for 110V Conversion
Furthermore, a dirt collector is built-into this model, providing easy make use of each time. Additionally, the dual-placement extruded metal rip fence enables you to position the product successfully, ensuring that you obtain high functionality cutting from your own Hybrid Table Saw.
Furthermore, a transparent polycarbonate safeguard means that the user can easily see the blade since it cuts through the materials, increasing accuracy and precision and improving basic safety.