The very best Finish Nailers tools are used In nail moldings and smaller trim boards onto assemblies with ease. The thin nails are driven through the trim table into hardwood, plywood, or any additional wood material. This is much faster than using a standard hammer and nails. The finish nailers are designed for one-hand use. It leaves your other hand free to hold moldings and trims in place.
10 Best Finish Nailers 2021
1. Hitachi NT65MA4 Finish Nailer
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch no tools or parts required
A tool-free get adjustment dial is situated beneath the elastomeric grip nonslip grip trigger. With respect to the density of the materials and the pressure of the surrounding required, adjustments could be made. Nails may then be set regularly for improved control and a specialist finish. The 360 level fully adjustable exhaust ought to be directed apart from an individual at all times in order to avoid debris and oil.
This finish nailer requires occasional lubrication with oil to keep functioning well. A selective actuation change allows for sequential or contact fastening without any additional tools required. This brad nailer has a unique airflow duster switch which is located above the hold. The airflow duster allows airflow to become expelled from a hole in the front of the tool. This airflow keeps Dust and debris away from the work surface. These 2 different features of this tool make it unique and words at the same time among other finish nailers.
2. DEWALT DC618K Kit electric Finish Nailer
- Engine design allows the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails without the use of screwdrivers or tool wrenches
- Contact Trip Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when not in use. 20-degree angled magazine (up to 120 nail capacity) and will accept DEWALT and most other 20-degree angled finish nails
A contact trip lock-off safety feature allows the trigger to be disabled when not in use. This finish nailer has a choice between two modes; sequential placements of each nail or bump operating mode for maximum speed. A six-position dial enables you to select the best depth setting for different sorts of applications without having to re-acquire each depth setting.
At 8.5 pounds, this electric brad nailer is slightly heavier than its counterparts. It is lightweight that allows users to maneuver easily. An integrated set of LED lights allow for perfect placement in low lit or shadowy areas. This finish nailer comes standard with an 18V XRP battery and a one-hour charger. The XRP battery may be used with any other 18V DEWALT tool that allows you to increase your tool system with the addition of other cordless equipment from DEWALT. These multiple features of the Dewalt brad nailer make it unique from other finish nailers.
3. NuMax SFN64
- Nailed It: This pneumatic 16-gauge straight finish nailer features a lightweight and durable aluminum body, and an ergonomic comfort grip handle. A no mar tip prevents dents and dings, and the quick jam release lets you easily clear jams without taking the nailer apart.
- Many Uses: This finish nail gun is great for interior and exterior finish and trim, furniture, cabinet work, staircases, base boards, shoe and crown moulding, window casing, and chair rail moulding. Sequential firing and tool-free depth adjust allow you to customize for any project.
The tool-free, 360 degrees, adjustable exhaust conveniently directs dust and debris away from the user and the no-mar tip protects sensitive work surfaces. This finishing nail gun has a lightweight aluminum design cylinder with a one-piece drive blade and rubber o-rings for extra durability. The sequential firing mode is designed to fire a single fastener at a time, allowing you to accurately place fasteners every time. For added accuracy, we recommend using a level with a laser for correct placement every time.
The firing depth is customizable for every single project, ensuring a consistent driving depth at all times. The built-in quick release-latch enables you to easily gain access to and remove jams without having to take the final nailer aside. The high capability magazine may take up to 100 straight finish fingernails which mean much longer working intervals between reloads and the anti-dirt cap keeps the inner elements of your tool clean, actually during storage.
4. BOSTITCH N62FNK-2 Brad Nailer
- This pneumatic nailer is the world's first 15GA tool with ultra-quiet rear exhaust to direct air away from the user
- Integrated air blower of 15 gauge finish nailer allows user to clear away debris from work surface (patent-pending)
- LED work-light for working in closets and dark spaces
- Adjustable trigger with safety lock-out allows the user to choose between single or multiple fastener drive mode
- 16-inch on-center gauge fl ips out for quick and easy installation of baseboard (patent-pending)
You can easily dial in the correct depth or a variety of applications such as challenging hardwood. The tool-free magazine holds up to 130 nails measuring 1.25 to 2.25 inches in length. This means that you can work for an extended period of time before having to reload which makes the job faster and more consistent. The magazine removes easily, which makes clearing up jams fast and simple.
Thanks to its magnesium construction, this nailer weighs only 3.8 pounds and is light enough to use for extended periods or for overhead applications such as hanging shutters and mounting crown molding. The brad nailer has a protective travel case for safe storage space while not used or when becoming transported. This nailer can be covered by an impressive seven-year limited guarantee and comes regular with four profile ideas, no-mar ideas, and fasteners.
5. Paslode 902400
3 used from $274.99
- Precise Nail Placement - Angled magazine reaches tight spots and allows precise nail placement, crown molding or baseboard in the corners
- No Downtime - 7V Li-ion battery and up to 12,000 nails per charge lessens downtime and provides fuel that will last a full day
- Lightweight - Only 4.5 lbs. for added comfort and control.
- Convenient Maneuvering - Cordless design and no hoses make work easier
- No-Mar Tip - Preserves smooth surface and prevents scratching and markings on work surfaces
This Paslode finish nailer is covered by a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty and comes standard with a durable plastic carrying case to keep your unit safe and clean when not in use. Lithium-ion Technology allows for better power management and shorter charging times. This nailer features an on/off battery lock to further conserve power which means you can work for longer periods before it requires charging.
The no-mar tip protects surfaces against dinging and scratching while the angled magazine makes it easier to work in confined spaces. The magazine has a nail capacity of up to 100 nails and the fuel cell life will last for up to approximately 1200 nails. It takes one hour for the nailer to charge therefore you spend more time operating than your drill will on a charge.
Also read: 10 best cordless impact wrenches
6. DEWALT D51257K electric brad nailer
- Sealed lube dual tech: motor works as an oil free and oil lube unit.
- Tool-free features: adjustable belt hook, nail depth adjustment, jam clearing, 360 degree exhaust
- Uses 1-inch to 2-1/2-inch (25.4 milimeter-65 milimeter) 16 gauge straight collated nails,
- Includes carrying case and sample finish nails ( safety glasses are not included.)
- Low profile no-mar pad; Sequential action trigger installed
The nail depth adjustment is situated on the tool this means fewer trips to and from the compressor. A no-mar tip feature keeps assembling your project surface secure from dings and scrapes while the front of the nail gun opens easily to safely remove any jammed fasteners. The trigger lock ensures that the nail gun is usually safe to use for everyone in the vicinity. Since the nail gun runs on air, there is no need for pricey batteries or lengthy charging times while your project is waiting. This is the best feature of Dewalt brad nailer among others finish nailers.
7. Senco 4G0001N
- Anti-lube design eliminates the hassle of maintenance
- Magnesium-coated design resists scratches
- Smooth finish makes it easy to paint
- Rugged internal engine offers lasting durability
- Great tool for professional finish carpenters
The adjustable exhaust of the Senco finish nailer can rotate up to 360 degrees to keep dust and particles from the user’s face. A belt hook provides convenient storage space and a built-in construction ruler manages quick measurements. This nailer includes a balanced, ergonomic style with reduced custom grip and results in to make sure maximum comfort and confidence while using the tool.
The straight angle magazine can take up to 100 15 gauge finish nails and operates in restrictive sequential firing mode. The operating pressure of this Serco finish nailer is 70 to 120 PSI. It drives both bright and galvanized steel. The dial in-depth adjustment thumb wheel guarantees precise drives from start to finish.
8. BOSTITCH BTFP71917
2 used from $126.99
- Drive 16 GA finish nails from 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch length with this pneumatic nailer
- Oil-free operation of the 16 gauge finish nailer reduces the risk of oil stains
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Dial-A-Depth control for precise countersinking of nails
- Selectable trigger system for sequential or contact operation
- Other features: rear air exhaust, and belt hook with integrated pencil sharpener
The 360-degree adjustable exhaust keeps dust and debris away from that person while working and the adjustable belt hook possesses an integrated pencil for straightforward measuring and marking. The 80 percent smaller mind size enables an individual to attain tight spaces also to quickly see where fingernails are being driven offering better visibility of the task surface.
Smart Point allows an individual to actuate the device without punching against the task surface. It significantly reduces harm to finished work areas. Weighing only 3.9lbs. This nailer is extremely lightweight that makes it the best finishing tool for overhead jobs. This tool offers more faetures than other finish nailers.
9. BOSTITCH BTFP72156
3 used from $85.04
- Drive 15 GA "FN" style angle finish nails from 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch length with this pneumatic nailer
- Integrated air blower of 15 gauge finish nailer allows to clear away debris from work surface
- Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
- Dial-A-Depth control for precise countersinking of nails
- 16-inch On-center gauge flips out to measure exactly 16-inch from end to nose for installing wall trim
Because of the trademark DIAL-A-Depth adjustment control, nails may precisely countersink. The small angled head enables the nailer to execute in restricted and constricted spaces. It makes it simple to see wherever the fingernails are going. It is a great feature when employed in a confined space or at an unusual angle.
A selectable trigger permits sequential or gets in touch with mode options. It Weighs 4.32 pounds. This finish nailer is slightly heavier than other BOSTITCH finish nailers models. It is light-weight. You can use it in overhead projects. Because its angled design gives the best reach in difficult spaces.
10. Freeman PFN1564
- Nailed It: This 34 degree angle finish nailer is great for installing base board, crown moulding, trim, doors, window casing, cabinetry and furniture components. It uses 34 degree 15 gauge fasteners from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2".
- Pro Design: This lightweight and durable nail gun features a quick jam release, dual mode trigger for sequential or bump firing, and a tool-free depth adjust. It will significantly increase the productivity of DIYers at home and professional construction contractors at the job site.
It is compatible with 1-1/4 inch to 2-1/2inch tape or glue collated 15 gauge nails. The unique 34 degree angled head allows for precision fastening in small or confined areas. This surroundings nailer comes regular with a dirt cap and inner air filter that allows cleaner procedure at a working pressure of between 70 to 110 psi. The dirt cap keeps the device clean and dusts free.
This nailer weighs only 4.75lbs and includes a soft comfortable grasp handle, rendering it a satisfaction to use for long periods of time or in awkward positions such as for example overhead applications. Additional features include a dual-mode trigger for easy selection between two firing modes. A No-Mar tip protects your finished surfaces against damage while operating and the nailer suits into a plastic storage case for easy storage and transport.
These finish nailers have eased human jobs. These tools have reduced the use of human effort.