We have shortlisted the 10 best cordless circular saws for you in this article. If you are after an overall look, please head over to our Circular Saw Review. We have reviewed a number of these great cordless circular saw tools that are smaller and less noisy than the one that operates with a cord. The ideal cordless circular saw for home repairs, building shelves, or cutting doors down.
Our reviews of the cordless circular saw tools offer you an insight into their features and complex specifications. We appear at their power result, their acceleration, and control and simplicity. By examining their slicing capacity, how deep they are able to cut at what angles, along with their level.
The types of blades and batteries of these cordless saws. In our evaluations, we cover a variety of makes and models also to make things actually easier for you personally we answer one of the most faqs about these Best Cordless Circular Saws inside our buyer’s guide.
10 Best Cordless Circular Saws 2021
The following are the 10 best circular saws.
1. DEWALT circular DC390B 18-Volt saw
- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6-1/2-inch carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90 degrees and 45 degrees
- High strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability
- 0-50 degrees bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications
- Fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power and durability; tool only, no battery
Operating at 3700 RPM these saws will offer fast rip cuts as well as crosscuts. The blade 6 ½“ is carbide tipped and has exceptional cutting capacity at 90 and 45 degrees. The motor has brushes that are replaceable. It has a fan-cooled motor that offers a lot of power and durability with a high strength magnesium shoe and upper guard. The power and performance of the Dewalt DC390 are exceptional. This circular has a cutting capacity of 2 ¼” at 90 degrees and 1-5/8” at 45 degrees with a 0-50 level.
Dewalt circular saw can easily cut through any 2-by lumber and the carbide-tipped blade. The tool offers twice the cutting capacity as a standard blade. Offering a vibration-dampening rubber-grip handle. The weight of this tool is 6.3 pounds this is a very comfortable tool to use. This Dewalt circular is one of the most purchased product than other cordless circular saws in last year.
2. Makita SH02R1 12V
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,500 RPM for faster cutting
- 3-3/8" blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1" for a wide range of cutting applications
- Adjustable cutting depth from 1" at 90° and 5/8" at 45°
- Tilting base for bevel cuts from 0° - 45°
- Cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, drywall and more
The Makita circular saw operates with a 12V max CTX Lithium-Ion ergonomic slide-style electric battery that offers LED charge level indicator lighting. The 12V electric battery drives the Makita at 1500RPM. The blade measures 3-3/8“ with a slicing depth of just one 1” at 90 degrees and 5/8” at 45 level angles. The tilting bottom for the bevel will cut from 0 – 45 degrees. Another great feature of the Makita circular saw SH02R1 may be the built-in dust blower.
This could keep the type of cut free from debris to help you to become more accurate. The ergonomic deal is definitely rubberized with a gentle grip. Changing your blade is usually no problem with the blade wrench that is attached to the cordless circular saw. The Makita offers safety protection in a battery protection circuit which will protect your saw from overloading, over-discharging, and over-heating.
3. Black & Decker BDCCS20C 20V
1 used from $53.21
- Tool-free circular saw blade change
- Cordless circular saw with pivoting shoe for increased control
- Part of BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* System metal cutting circular saw
Offering a high torque motor and a very fast 5.5-inch cutting blade to enable you to make a variety of cuts smoothly and quickly. Make easy adjustments with the tool-free Depth of Cut. The Black & Decker comes with a limited 2-year warranty. The Dark & Decker BDCCS20C is certainly a simple tool that gives a whole lot of features because of its cost and will complete the job with speed and precision.
4. Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT
- Makita built motor delivers 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- 50 degree maximum bevel cutting capacity
- Weighs only 7.3 pounds with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 6 to 1/2 inches blade delivers a 2 to 1/4 inches cutting capacity for a wide range of cutting applications
The motor will deliver 3700 RPM which is an extremely fast speed, and the heavy gauge base enables you to not merely cut smoothly but also more accurately. The machined accuracy bottom also makes the Makita extremely durable perfect for the profession to use on-site. The Best site power saw with a range of different cutting applications and at a 45-degree angle it will cut up to twice the amount of material. Another great feature of the Makita circular saw is the 50-degree maximum bevel cutting capacity.
5. PORTER-CABLE PCC660B 20V
- High-performance motor of DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw delivers 4000 RPM's for aggressive cutting
- 6-1/2-inch carbide tooth blade of the cordless circular saw delivers a 2-1/8' cutting capacity for a variety of cutting applications
- Beveling shoe of the compact circular saw piviots up to 50 degrees for non-traditional cutting applications
- Contoured Overmolded Handle optimized for increased comfort
- 6.5lbs Compact Saw helps reduce jobsite fatigue
The Porter-Cable accommodate nontraditional cutting applications using the beveling shoe that may pivot up to 50 degrees. Made of steel it is extremely long-lasting and the contoured over the molded deal will offer you ultimate comfort when working with it even for lengthy periods on extended tasks. For the purchase price, you purchase the Porter-Cable connection PCC660B you get yourself a great cordless circular found that offers a web host of great features in addition to a 3-year limited guarantee.
Also Read: 10 best reciprocating saws
6. Milwaukee 2630-20
- ELECTRONIC BRAKES will stop your blade quickly when you’re finished with your cut. You won’t need to waste time waiting around for the blade to slow down, so you can get back to work quickly
- SOFT GRIP HANDLE provides maximum comfort so you can work with precision in slippery environments
- BEVEL AND DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: You can adjust the depth up to 1 1/2" and the bevel up to 45 degrees, giving you a huge degree of versatility in your cuts
This 6.5-inch Milwaukee circular saw is designed with a soft-grip handle that offers both balance and comfort. The electronic brake of this Milwaukee circular saw is a security feature that will quit the blade quickly. The aircraft aluminum shoe is durable and provides great precision in rip cuts. That is a barely noticed tool which means you will want to find the 18-Volt XC High Capability LITHIUM-ION battery individually. A 5 calendar year or 2000 charge guarantee is included.
7. DEWALT DCS391B 20V
- 5150 RPM motor of DEWALT circular saw delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe of the corded circular saw provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip of the compact circular saw delivers optimal balance and control
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
The over-molded grip rubber grip of this Dewalt circular saw delivers excellent balance and control. It also prevents operator fatigue. This is a bare tool and you will have to purchase the battery separately. You can purchase it from Amazon. Dewalt offers 3-12 months limited warranty on this circular saw.
8. Bosch CCS180B 18V
- PRECISION: The Bosch CCS180B Circular Saw Bare Tool has a 6-1 2-inch saw blade capacity and provides the ability to cut through 2-inch thick material at 90 degrees and 1-9 16-inch thick material at 50 degrees.
- POWER: The cordless saw is balanced and compact with 3,900 no-load rpm and weighing only 6.6 lbs. for an outstanding power-to-weight ratio.
- CONVENIENT: Featuring a left-blade design for a clear view of cut line when saw's main handle is held in right hand. The cordless saw also provides an adjustable, easy-to-read bevel and a depth-of-cut gauge for consistent locking and improved accuracy.
The blade-left design enables you to view the cut series easily for great accuracy when holding the saw in the proper hand. A special feature on the Bosch circular saw maybe the anti-snag lower safeguard that allows you ease into the function piece. You obtain a depth-of-trim gauge and bevel level that is readable and a heavy-duty metal foot and upper safeguard which makes the Bosch incredibly durable and ideal for focusing on the most challenging job sites.
The 50 level bevel on these cordless circular saws permits an array of applications, and changing your blade is normally fast and simple with the spindle lock feature. The Electronic Electric motor Security or EMP and the Electronic Cell Safety or ECP prevents your Bosch circular saw machine from overheating or overloading. Battery sold separately.
9. Hitachi C18DGLP4 18V
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Soft grip handle for improved comfort and less fatigue
- Left side blade position for easy operation
- Electric brake for increased safety and precision
- 50 degree bevel angle adjusts to meet the application
- Built in spotlight for improved visibility of the cut line
The 50-degree bevel angle will adjust to accommodate many various applications. The motor has a no-load quickness of 4500 RPM, in fact, it is enthusiast cooled to offer an extended run time. Basic safety features include a power brake which also provides accuracy cutting and blade safeguard. You get a Lifetime Lithium Ion Tool Guarantee from Hitachi because of this saw. Excellent addition to any device kit and an absolute must-have saw for professionals.
10. Ryobi P508 18 Volt
1 used from $145.99
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
The Ryobi circular saw offers a 2-7/16 inch cut capacity to bevel cut between 0-56° degrees and has a 7-1/4″ 24 Tooth Ultra-Thin kerf carbide-tipped blade. It will cut through wood with ease with a 26% improved cut capacity. The18v brushless has a no-load rate of 3800 RPM. This lightweight 6.6 lbs saw will meet all the DIY enthusiasts trimming requirements. The great thing is that this saw will not break the bank to purchase.