10 Best Circular Saws 2021
Gone are the days of lugging heavy sheet material to and from the nice old table saw. With the new era of circular saws, you can move more openly around your materials and enter those restricted nooks and crannies like nothing you’ve seen prior. Also, DIY newbies will advantage significantly from these streamlined power equipment and who understands, you might even create a severe DIY habit after viewing how easy it really is to use these lightweight and user-friendly tools for woodworking. Circular saws act like track saws, continue reading for more.
With a decoration for every sort of sheet material available, you will possibly not ever need another skill saw again when you have laid the hands on a fresh and improved mini saw. We’ve taken the guesswork out of determining which is the best skill saw to make use of by bringing you ten of the best circular saws available at the moment.
10 Best Circular Saws 2021
1. Rockwell RK3440K Compact Circular Saw
3 used from $65.60
- Powerful, 4.0 amp, multi-functional, ultra-compact circular saw
- Cuts wide variety of materials such as tile, wood, sheet metal, plastics, flooring, and more
- Ergonomic design with slim grip handle improves comfort and enhances grip and control – guide with just one hand
- Built-in laser guide helps you align the perfect cut
- Pivoting metal guard accommodates safe and easy plunge cuts
- Dust extraction adapter keeps the cut line free of dust for improved visibility
This mini saw utilizes a spring-loaded base plate which doubles as a blade guard. It can also be used on thin or delicate sheet material such as veneers, particle table, or plywood. This is the best product for small precision cuts in practically any sheet material.
2. DEWALT DWE575SB
- Imported from: China
- POWER TOOLS
- Commercial Brand: DEWALT
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
- Patented 15-Amp motor
Don’t mistake its lighter excess weight for lesser quality as this is a very durable saw. Safety is usually a big feature with this mini circular saw and accuracy is easy with its larger viewing windows in the shoe assembly. This allows you to see even more of the blade and where it really is cutting without shedding any essential fingers. these features make it unique from other circular saws.
3. Dark & Decker BDECS300C Circular Saw
This device is stated in the USA and includes a limited two-year guarantee. If you are doing your research for an item that’s tough on material however easy on your own pocket then search no further.
4. DEWALT Bare- Device DC 390B
- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6-1/2-inch carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90 degrees and 45 degrees
- High strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability
- 0-50 degrees bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications
- Fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power and durability; tool only, no battery
It doesn’t matter if you are building a lavish wooden deck or a simple home bookcase, this Dewalt circular saw does it all. This professional duty product is cordless which means it can work at any height or angle conveniently without having to worry about accidentally yanking the cord out.
5. WORX WORXSAW Compact Saw
8 used from $39.59
- SMALL FOR A REASON: Quick, more efficient cuts and you can take it with you when you don’t want to lug a big saw around
- EZ-SET DEPTH GAUGE The lever lets you go from 0-45 degree bevel settings with quick adjustment
- MADE FOR LUMBER: Excellent depth-of-cut for slicing up to 2" stock lumber. Cut 2x4s in a single pass. It also cuts metal, tile, and plastic
- SEE THE CUT: Left-sided blade optimization gives you a clear line of sight on anything you’re cutting
They are specially designed for one-handed use and can have either left or right hand sided blades. Vibration dampening technology makes them a pleasure to use for longer without straining your wrists. Basically, these small saws measure up quite well to their larger counterparts when it comes to features, affordability and comfort, and ease.
6. Skil 5280-01 15 Laser Guide
2 used from $52.78
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-inch carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51 degree bevel capacity for a wide variety of cuts. Arbor size: 5/8 inches, cord length: 6 feet
- Lightweight 6.95-pounds design reduces fatigue
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility. Anti-snag lower guard reduces snags when making narrow cut-offs
The laser guide provides the user with the confidence to create accurate cuts each time. Directions are easy to check out with all the spindle lock to improve blades. Overall, excellent quality hands skill saw for wooden and sheet material applications
7. Bosch CS5 120 Circular Saw
Bosch circular saw quickly rips a multitude of sheet material right down to size quickly and accurately. The left hands sided blade is ideal for right hands sided users, enabling them full watch of the reducing site all the time.
8. Makita 5007MGA Circular Saw
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs.) that's well-balanced and job site tough
- Powerful 15.0 amp motor delivers 5, 800 RPM for proven performance and job site durability
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2" At 90°) and bevel capacity (0°-56°) with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, and 56°
- Large rubberized levers for quick and easy one-handed adjustments
Very easy to go, the high powered blade cuts through wooden effortlessly and cleanly. The positive bevel stops quickly more than enough to create common bevel angles. The Makita circular saw is normally best by users and once and for all reason. This is one of the best circular saw from this list of recommended circular saws.
9. Rockwell RK3441K Compact
2 used from $55.86
- [MORE MANEUVERABILITY] All the functionality of a full-size circular saw but in a compact design that’s easier to use, and easier to make quick cuts with
- [REAR MOTOR] For a more balanced feel. With the motor in the handle, you control much of the weight of the saw with just the palm of your hand for smoother movements
- [EASY DEPTH SETTING] The readily accessible adjustment lever lets you change the cut on the fly, and the bevel adjustment lever enables you to make cuts from 0-45
It is lighter and less bulky than a standard full-size circular saw and has a 3-year warranty. This compact circular saw looks a lot more like a true circular saw than it does a miniature saw. This is the best saw for home use or someone on the hunt for a lighter alternative to a full-size product.
10. Makita SH02R1 Cordless Circular Saw
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,500 RPM for faster cutting
- 3-3/8" blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1" for a wide range of cutting applications
- Adjustable cutting depth from 1" at 90 Degree and 5/8" at 45 Degree
- Tilting base for bevel cuts from 0 Degree - 45 Degree
- Cuts plywood, MDF, pegboard, particleboard, melamine, drywall and more
The batteries of this cordless saw include an on-board LED charge level. It indicates the battery status. This cordless circular saw is ideal for reaching tight spaces and is a more compact lightweight answer compared to a full-sized tool.