10 Best Chop Saws 2020
If you work with wooden or other heavy components regularly, you’ve come to understand how big of a notable difference the very best chop saw out there can produce for your projects. You need equipment that can match your steady work speed and assist you to stay near the top of your game – not equipment that will power you to fight them to do employment that should have a fraction of that time period. We realize how important it really is to have the ability to utilize the best chopping device on the market, which explains why we’ve taken the time to compile a list of the finest tools in the marketplace in 2020.
You’ll be able to find information about great new pieces and work to get your work done quickly and effectively because of these amazing chop gadgets. Unfamiliar with these chop saws? That’s alright! We’ve also supplied a listing of commonly asked queries below so that you can stay educated about how exactly to properly make use of these tools! Searching for a new monitor saw? Click here.
10 Best Chop Saws 2020
1. Evolution Power Equipment RAGE4
It has one of the greatest designs in the marketplace – and it shows. One of the major benefits of the Evolution Power Tools RAGE4 Saw is usually that you don’t need any coolant to operate it. The device produces almost no sparks and does a good job of minimizing the heat that is usually generated when it is used. In fact, there is virtually no heat build-up at all – even when you’re trying to slice through steel. With so many great qualities, it’s easy to see why the Evolution Power Tools RAGE4 Saw
It is our top choice and one of the best tools you could choose to invest in. You’ll be able to use it with ease and efficiency at your worksite and develop accurate cuts that will help to continue to accomplish the top quality work you satisfaction yourself for.
2. DEWALT DW872 14-Inch
- Multi-Cutter offers versatility by cutting a wide variety of materials including ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Utilizing a carbide tipped blade allows the depth of cut to remain constant throughout blade life
- Multi-Cutter cuts 4 times faster than chop saws and 8 times faster than portable band saws in 2-inch by 2-inch by 1/4-inch angle iron
- 14-inch 70-tooth carbide tipped blade delivers a lower cost-per-cut compared to cutting with abrasive wheels
The DEWALT DW872 14-Inch Noticed is with the capacity of cutting 4 times faster than standard saws and can do an extraordinary amount of work in a brief period. The 55-pound machine has the capacity to make some impressive cuts that are efficient and accurate. It also manages to produce cuts that are virtually free of burrs. Additionally, the 70 teeth saw blade will be able to give you a lower cost per cut than rivals – especially when compared to an abrasive wheel cutting method.
3. PORTER-CABLE PCE700
- 15 Amp, 3,800 RPM motor with replaceable brushes
- Quick-release material clamp
- Cutting fence with miter adjustment
- Heavy duty steel base for stability
- Spark deflector
The PORTER-CABLE PCE700 Saw gets its work done quickly thanks to the impressive power of the motor. It could are as long as 3,800 RPM and includes brushes to displace brushes that have put on down. With the amazing reducing fence, miter adjustment, and quick release materials clamp, there isn’t very much you can’t deal with this device. And as an extra bonus, the device includes a spark deflector to maintain you safe when you work.
4. Makita LC1230
- 4 x faster cutting in light pipe, angle iron, tubing, conduit and channel than abrasive cut-off saws
- Powerful 15 amp motor @ 120 volts. Quick release support fence adjusts 0-45° for miter cutting. Maximum cutting depth of 4-1/2 inch with carbide tipped blade
- D-shape handle for easy gripping
- Long lasting carbide tipped blade for cost efficient, clean and accurate cutting; virtually burr free
- Lock-off button prevents accidental starting
This makes it easy to make repeated cuts without any accidents occurring. Additionally, there is a lock-off button built in to help ensure that you’ll never have to be concerned about accidental start-ups. Additionally, their carbide saw blades can last 50 times longer than abrasive wheels and can create cuts that are virtually burr-free. The Makita LC1230 Metal Cutting Saw is an impressive tool – and one that happens to have one of the best designs of all the steel cutting saws we’ve noticed.
It can trim through up to 4.5 inches of metal at a 90-degree angle and 3.5 inches of metal at a 45-degree angle. You’ll be capable of getting a few of your greatest functions finished with this impressive device and stick to track with your working arrangements.
5. DEWALT D28710 Abrasive
- 15 amp/4HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides overload protection, increasing performance, and durability, QUICK-LOCK Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Spindle Lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily, On-board wheel change wrench allows for convenient storage
- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue, 45-degree pivoting fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts, Integrated top handle allows the saw to be carried around easily
You’ll also benefit from the metal oxide grain wheel that’s designed to go longer and produce smoother cleaner cuts. The DEWALT D28710 Abrasive Chop Saw also has a comfortable D shaped handle that makes it easier to get through prolonged working periods with the device. It has an ergonomic design and will help to decrease fatigue and distress.
And if you have to switch out saw blades, your task will be sped up considerably thanks to the spindle lock and onboard wheel changing wrench. Finally, the miter adjustments enable you to cut at both 90-degree angles and 45-degree angles, making your work an easier task to take on.
6. Evolution Power Tools EVOSAW380
- Dry metal cutting Chop saw; cuts metal with minimal heat or sparks and doesn't require coolant
- 1800 watt / 15 amp motor with high torque gearbox; reduces motor load and improves steel cutting performance
- Heavy duty cast aluminum base; for industrial metal cutting
- Outperforms abrasive saws; faster cutting & long blade life averages 1000 cuts in 2 in x 2 in mild steel
- Cold cut saw; cuts metal with minimal heat and burrs, leaving a workable finish
The Evolution Power Equipment EVOSAW380 Noticed is made of just the strongest and best materials and is ideal for any job you might encounter. In fact, with the ability to outperform nearly all abrasive saws and is able to cut faster as well. The device is also designed to ensure that you’re able to slice without leaving very many (if any) burrs behind so you’ll have a clean and workable end to use.
7. DEWALT D28715 Quick-Change
- Imported from: Mexico
- POWER TOOLS
- Commercial Brand: DEWALT
- Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.5 hp (maximum motor hp) motor provides more overload capacity
- Quick-Change blade change system lets users change wheels without a wrench
- Patented Quick-Fence tool-free, 45 degree adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts
You’ll also be able to take advantage of the miter settings that allow you to cut at both 90 and 45-degree angles. Perhaps best of all is the ability the device gives you to change your saw blades without the need for a wrench. You’ll be able to get new saw blades in and out quickly so you won’t lose valuable work time and be on a good path towards productivity.
8. Bosch 3814 Abrasive
- Imported from: Taiwan
- POWER TOOLS
- Commercial Brand: BOSCH POWER TOOLS
You’ll also have the ability to make use of the many angles you may count on because of the adjustable fencing which allows you to create cuts from 0 to 45 degrees furthermore to 90 degrees. You may also adjust the machine’s depth level and that means you don’t possess to make an effort to guess how deep you should lower your material.
And if you’re doing work for long periods of time, you may use the lock on the result in to obtain through your jobs. The Bosch 3814 Abrasive Saw is a good machine with the best designs on the market. We highly recommend it.
9. Ironton Dry Cut Metal Tool
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3 3/8 max. HP, 110V motor
- 1450 RPM no-load speed
- Capable of cutting 4 3/4in. round and 4 1/8in. square stock
- Ideal for cutting pipe, angle iron, conduit
- D-handle provides optimum comfort
The device also has a lock-off button to greatly help ensure these devices doesn’t accidentally start its. With the Ironton Dry out Cut Metallic Saw, you’ll have the ability to take on a variety of tasks. You may use the quick launch locking program to clamp down on components quickly and launch them simply as fast.
You’ll also have the ability to make use of the carbide tipped found blades that will go longer and work better than almost every other device. It’s among the best-constructed saws out there – we recommend it.
10. SKILSAW SPT64MTA-01 15 Amp 14″
- Best power-to-weight ratio in its class at 15 Amps and only 33.9 lbs
- Custom "D" handle for controlled and comfortable grip
- Integrated guard diverts sparks during use
- Right and left 45 degree miter fence for precise cuts
- Quick adjust vise for increased productivity when cutting different sized material
Additionally, you’ll be able to make your cuts easily because of the D shaped handle. This ergonomic design helps it be easier to store the gadget and less inclined to become exhausted or fatigued when you function. You’ll also appreciate the SKILSAW SPT64MTA-01 15 Amp Noticed, 14″ when you have to travel from work site to work site regularly.
You’ll have the ability to easily grab and transport these devices because of the relatively lightweight (no more than 34 pounds) and locking pin which allows you to ensure all of the parts are properly held straight down. You’ll have the ability to perform some of your very best use this great device for several years to come.