Are you looking for the best camera for beginners? it is always tricky to choose a camera for beginners. And how are you aware of what’s greatest between a concise camera, a mirrorless model, and a DSLR? In this article, we are going to tell you about the best camera for beginners. We also have shortlisted the best DSLR camera for beginners.
The first thing you should determine is your budget: how much do you want to spend? Then consider whether you want a camera with an integral lens or one with different lenses. If it’s the former then go for a compact camera, which is great for simplicity and affordable. Want to use different lenses? Then change your focus to mirrorless cameras or DSLRs, which will give you more flexibility and, as a general rule, yield better quality results.
Now begin to think about what features you need for your particular style of photography. If you need a large zoom lens that will swallow up everything from wide-angle vistas through to smaller subjects in the distance, you’ll find many compact cameras and DSLR-like superzoom compacts that will provide this. Their sensors will generally be a little small to allow for such a massive lens, rather than as saturated in performance as bigger sensors, but there are several exceptions which we cover below.
Mirrorless vs. DSLR
Taking a camera with interchangeable lenses? DSLRs possess optical viewfinders, which demonstrate the scene since it appears to the attention, while mirrorless digital cameras either have an electric version or don’t possess one at all. This actually divides opinion, and it’s a significant reason photographers are attracted to one camp or the various other.
Other features to take into account are 4K video recording, which is common to compacts and mirrorless digital cameras, but nonetheless making its method to DSLRs, in addition to LCD displays that flip away to handle the front or just tilt along. You might prefer one or the various other, although a large proportion is in the least now delicate to touch.
We reckon the very best camera for newbies now is the Sony A6000. It’s not the most recent model upon this list, nonetheless, it offers great pictures from its 24MP sensor, lovely Total HD videos, exceptional autofocus performance, an in-depth digital viewfinder, and speedy burst capturing at 11 fps. You can use it with different lenses as you gain confidence and you may currently find it for under $1000 with its lens included.
Here is the list of 10 best cameras for beginners.
10 Best Camera for Beginners 2021
1. Sony ZV-1
The Sony ZV-1 comes with the outstanding AF-system from Sony and offers all a vlogger would like in a compact camera. Functions to enable untrained photographers/videographer/vloggers to produce successful performance, exposure can be manually and automatically managed and the ND filter plus log and gamma regulation is built-in. It makes creating great video of 4K fast, but it enables you to monitor yourself if you want. All blends to give the vlogger a very desirable camera.
Specifically built for vloggersand a capable camera
2. Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II
The PowerShot G9 X Mark II is an ultraline camera with a 1″ form CMOS sensor which is wider than the norm. It is the entry level variant in the GX-X range of Canon, which has an MSRP of $5,529. Canon has supplied the camera with a touch-screen-based gui to mobile owners who want to market quality goods.
Continuous fire was sluggish, particularly when using a Raw or continuous autofocus, the menu was troublesome, and it did not last long. The key issues with the initial G9 X were the efficiency.
The G9 X Mark II has taken care of the vast majority of efficiency issues owing largely to its latest DIGIC 7 processor. The burst rate is faster, buffer wider and interface snapper. While better, the battery life is still not great, an eco mode offers an 80 shot over the industry norm CIPA estimate of 235.
- 20.1MP 1″-type BSI CMOS sensor
- DIGIC 7 processor
- 28-84mm equivalent F2-4.9 lens
- Built-in neutral density filter
- 3″ touchscreen LCD
- Up to 8.2 fps burst shooting
- 1080/60p video capture
- In-camera Raw conversion
- Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth
3. Canon EOS Rebel T8i
The Canon EOS 850D/Rebel T8i is a well-functioning medium-range DSLR which is located at the top of the EOS or Rebel series. It offers a convenient improvement in features and handling of cheaper versions that allows it a perfect option for those wishing a good DSLR without separating into four figures. Canon provides a broad variety of models at varying price points, each with a tenting move to the next level. The EOS 90D is definitely the main competition, and although the increase in resolution has no real-life impact, it allows investing in higher prices due to the wealth of smaller updates. In the meanwhile, the M6 II without mirrors can lack a regular viewfinder but gives you much 90D at the same price as the 850D / T8I. There is also the elder-M50 that sports in the smaller body at cheaper costs – with a larger set zoom – a viewfinder, a fully-articulated panel, and the same picture and video output. The EOS 830D / Rebel T8i is ultimately a nice DSLR and a decent value for money – and I would suggest it if you’ve been at the Canon DSLR at that price point. But once more if you want a long-term commitment from which to expand you would find the 90D more strong, so I would certainly suggest that you take the plunge if you can reach it.
4. Sony Alpha A6600
With a 24MP resolution and 4K video recording, the Sony a6600 is the company’s top-of-the-line APS-C mirrorless camera. It looks a lot like Sony’s other a6000-series devices. This one has the largest battery and the bunch’s highest construction efficiency.
By providing in-body picture stabilization, the a6600 further differentiates itself. It is also a novelty among APS-C cameras. This can assist with low-light still shooting. It also combines with outstanding autofocus monitoring to make it the strongest crop-sensor video shooter.
We also think that considering its refinements, the a6600 might benefit from certain ergonomic improvements to make it easier to take control of the camera.
- 24MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- Advanced, capable subject-tracking autofocus
- In-body image stabilization
- 2.36M dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- 0.9M dot tilting touchscreen
- Wi-Fi for image transfer, and NFC
- 4K video capture with log profiles
- USB charging
- 810-shot battery life (per CIPA)
5. Canon M50 Mark II
Canon U.S.A. Inc. is a pioneer in digital imaging solutions, has introduced the interchangeable lens camera EOS M50 Mark II. The counterpart to the EOS M50, the #1 selling mirrorless camera in the U.S. industry. The EOS M50 Mark II is the newest high-quality digital imaging camera in the notable EOS lineup, an all-in-one tool for content producers with enhanced video functionality and autofocus capability.
A lightweight interchangeable lens camera with several features identical to our full-frame experienced mirrorless cameras starts to pave the way for imaging and video enthusiasts to explore the EOS M50 Mark II.
The added and upgraded capabilities of the EOS M50 Mark II camera render the upgrade to an ILC highly desirable for the family who aims for high-quality performance while recording their precious moments or for the aspiring social network creator. The latest characteristics include:
Enhanced autofocus for stills and film, like eye autofocus
- Assistance for vertical video recording
- Vari-angle touchscreen LCD for improved vlogging experience with newly added tap video record button and movie self-timer
- High-quality webcam functionality, with the free EOS Webcam Utility program or Clean HDMI performance, when used with compatible services
- YouTube Live Wireless Broadcast Capability
The option to tap the screen to concentrate on your topic instantly when gazing through the EVF allows monitoring who is the image’s main focus.
The EOS M50 Mark II camera combines much of its predecessor’s cherished technologies. Overall, thanks to the 4K UHD 24p, the EOS M50 Mark II is a well-balanced kit offer for those involved in both still photography and videography. Particularly for those with sparks of content development in social media. The EOS M50 Mark II camera remains portable and lightweight addition to your carrying case. It includes a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor, DIGIC 8 image processor, and built-in Wi-Fi ® Bluetooth ® and technologies. Canon cloud service for improved workflow.
To check Canon M50 please click:
Sony ZV-1 Camera for Content Creators, Vlogging and YouTube with Flip Screen and Microphone
- 20.1MP stacked back illuminated 1” Exmor RS CMOS sensor w/ DRAM. Large aperture 24-70mm1 F1.8-2.8 ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T lens
- Fast Hybrid Autofocus and Real Time Eye Autofocus and Real-time Autofocus tracking.
- Side flip-out 3.0” LCD screen that also tilts up and down for easier to compose selfie shots
- Quickly switch between two modes of defocused background bokeh
- Product Showcase Setting transitions focus from face to object
Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II Compact Digital Camera w/ 1 Inch Sensor and 3inch LCD - Wi-Fi, NFC, & Bluetooth Enabled (Silver)
- 1.0 Inch, 20.1 Megapixel High sensitivity CMOS sensor
- Digic 7 image processor. Compatible with iOS versions 8.4,9.3 and 10.2 and Android smartphone and tablet versions 4.1,4.2,4.3,4.4,5.0,5.1,6.0,7.0,7.1
- Ultra slim, lightweight and pocket size camera
- Features: Touch screen panel (capacitive type)
Canon EOS Rebel T8i EF-S 18-55mm is STM Lens Kit, Black
6 used from $839.00
- 24 1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor with is 100–6400 (H: 12800)
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC technology
- 9-Point AF system and AI Servo AF
- Optical Viewfinder with approx 95percent viewing coverage
- Use the EOS Utility Webcam Software (Mac and Windows) to turn your compatible Canon camera into a high-quality webcam
Sony Alpha A6600 Mirrorless Camera
7 used from $1,319.00
- World’s fastest AF at 0 02 sec W/ real-time AF & Object tracking
- 24 2MP APS-C Exmor sensor w/ front end LSI and ISO up to 102 400
- Wide 425-phase/425-contrast detection AF points over 84% of sensor
- Up to 11fps continuous shooting at 24 2MP RAW w/ AF/AE tracking
- Real-time AF Tracking Real-time Eye AF for human animal movie
Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Vlogging Camera Kit with EF-M 15-45mm Lens, Black
14 used from $589.00
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast, accurate autofocus that helps you get the photo you want right as the moment happens
- 241 Megapixel APS C CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 8 Image Processor delivers incredible color, clear details, and stunning range
- Vari angle touchscreen LCD has a flexible tilt range ideal for high angle and low angle shooting, and reviewing your photos
- Built in high resolution electronic viewfinder features approximately 2,360,000 dots to see high amounts of detail when capturing
- Use the EOS Utility Webcam Beta Software (Mac and Windows) to turn your compatible Canon camera into a high-quality webcam
Sony Alpha a6400 Mirrorless Camera: Compact APS-C Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera with Real-Time Eye Auto Focus, 4K Video & Flip Up Touchscreen - E Mount Compatible Cameras - ILCE-6400/B Body
12 used from $839.89
- Next Gen speed: experience the world’s fastest 0. 02 sec AF with real-time AF and object tracking
- Enhanced subject capture: wide 425 Phase/ 425 contrast detection points over 84% of the sensor
- Fast & accurate: up to 11Fps continuous shooting at 24. 2MP raw with crisp, clear natural colors
- Multiple movie functions: make time lapse movies or slow/quick motion videos without post processing
- Tiltable LCD screen: customizable for vlogging, still photography or recording a professional film
Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens+ 32GB Card, Tripod, Case, and More (18pc Bundle)
- This Al's Variety Camera Bundle Includes: Transcend 32GB Class 10 SD Memory Card, 46mm UV (Ultra Violet) Filter , 46mm Tulip Threaded Lens Hood , Deluxe Camera Gadget Bag , 50 inch Professional Tripod , Lens Pen , Lens Blower, Lens Cap Keeper + Nikon Original Battery, Charger , Eye Cup , Neck Strap , Lens & Body Caps + 1 Year Seller Supplied Warranty :
- Nikon Z50 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Import Model)- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor, EXPEED 6 Image Processor, UHD 4K and Full HD Video Recording, 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder, 3.2" 1.04m-dot LCD screen, Built-in SnapBridge connectivity, In-Camera Image Editing, BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and Wi-Fi enabled
- Nikon NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR- Z-Mount Lens/DX Format, 24-75mm (35mm Equivalent), Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/16, One Extra-Low Dispersion Element, Super Integrated Coating, Stepping motor, Vibration Reduction, image stabilization, Programmable Control Ring, Rounded seven-blade diaphragm
- DX-format 20.9MP CMOS sensor is paired with the EXPEED 6 image processor to provide a versatile mixture of high sensitivity, nuanced image quality, and fast overall performance. At native values, a sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200 permits working in a broad array of lighting conditions, and can be further expanded up to ISO 204800 for extreme low-light conditions.
- Capable of recording more than just stills, the Z50 supports UHD 4K video recording at up to 30 fps and Full HD recording at up to 120 fps, for slow-motion effects, along with the ability to save movie files to the in-camera memory cards or to an optional external recorder via HDMI out. In-camera time-lapse shooting is also possible with the ability to produce a finished UHD 4K video file directly from the camera.
Canon EOS Rebel T8i DSLR Camera Bundle with 18-55mm STM Lens + 2pc Kingston 32GB Memory Cards + Accessory Kit
- This Camera Bundle Kit comes complete with all manufacturer supplied accessories and includes a one year seller supplied warranty:
- Canon EOS Rebel T8i DSLR Camera (Import Model)- 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor, DIGIC 8 Image Processor, 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen, UHD 4K24p Video, Vertical Video Support, 45-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF, Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detection, ISO 100-25600, Up to 7 fps Shooting, Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, 220,000-Pixel AE Sensor
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens -EF-S Mount Lens/APS-C Format, 28.8-88mm (35mm Equivalent), Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32, One Aspherical Element, Super Spectra coating, Optical Image Stabilizer, Silent Transmission stepping AF motor(STM), Rounded seven-blade diaphragm, 58mm Filter Diameter
- 2 x Kingston 32GB SDHC Memory Cards + Deluxe Padded Camera Case + Flash Light + 3pc Filter Kit + AC/DC Car & Home Charger + High Speed USB Card Reader + Camera Tripod + Wireless Remote
- 0.43x Auxiliary Wideangle Lens - it conveniently mounts to the front of your fixed or zoom lens, and allows you to capture a wider field of view, 2.2x Auxiliary Telephoto Lens - brings you twice as close to the action. Perfect for long-distance photo situations such as sporting events
Canon DSLR Camera [EOS 90D] with 18-135 is USM Lens | Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, DIGIC 8 Image Processor, 4K Video, Dual Pixel CMOS AF, and 3.0 Inch Vari-Angle Touch LCD Screen, Black
- High image quality with 32.5 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 10 fps with no time Lag during off shooting
- 4K UHD 30P/ Full HD 120P video
- 45-Point All Cross-type AF System* supports up to 27 points with an F/8 metering
- Use the EOS Utility Webcam Beta Software (Mac and Windows) to turn your Canon camera into a high-quality webcam, or do the same using a clean HDMI output.
Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera with 2 Lens NIKKOR AF-P DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Dual Zoom Lens Bundle with 500mm Preset f/8 Telephoto Lens and Accessories (22 Items)
- 24.2 Megapixels DX-Format CMOS Image Sensor | EXPEED Image Processing System | Image sensor in the D3500 is approximately 15x larger than those used in typical smartphones for sharper, clearer photos with richer details
- Capture Full HD 1080p Video at 60/50/30/25/24p instantly and effortlessly | 5 FPS Continuous Shooting | Broad ISO Range of 100-25,600 | 11 Point autofocus (AF) system spread across the frame, and fulltime AF locks onto your subject and keeps it in focus | Works with Nikon's snapbridge app for sharing photos with a compatible smartphone or tablet and for operating the camera remotely via Bluetooth
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: 500mm Preset f/8.0 Telephoto Lens | Nikon Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case Gadget Bag | T-Mount | 58mm 0.43x Wide Angle Lens | 58mm 2.2x Lens | 58mm UV, Polarizer & FLD Filter Kit | 58mm 4pc HD Macro Filter Set | 58mm Hood | 55mm UV, Polarizer & FLD Filter Kit | 55mm Hood | Bounce Zoom Flash | Wireless Shutter Remote | 50" Photo Video Tripod | Deco Gear Lens Pen | Lens Blower | Card Wallet | Microfiber Cloth | SanDisk Ultra SDHC 32GB Memory Card | Corel Paint Shop Pro 2018
Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens + 32GB Card, Tripod, Case, and More (18pc Bundle)
Canon EOS Rebel SL3 DSLR Camera Bundle with Canon EF-S 18-55mm STM Lens + 32GB Sandisk Memory + Camera Case + Digital Flash + Accessory Bundle
- This Canon Camera Bundle comes with Manufacturer Supplied Accessories and One Year Seller Warranty.
- Canon EOS Rebel SL3 DSLR Camera (Import Model) - 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor - DIGIC 8 Image Processor - 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen - UHD 4K24p Video and 4K Time-Lapse Movie - 9-Point AF System; Dual Pixel CMOS AF - ISO 100-25600, Up to 5 fps Shooting - Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens is a sleek and flexible option for everyday shooting. Spanning a 29-88mm equivalent focal length range, this lens covers wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives in a variety of lighting conditions
- Sandisk 32GB SDHC Memory Card, Camera Shoulder Case, Digital Slave Flash, High Speed USB Card Reader
- The bundle also includes many high quality accessories like HD filter kit, 50 Inch tripod and more.
6. Sony alpha A6400
Sony’s a6400 is a portable interchangeable 24MP mirrorless lens camera with an APS-C sensor. It will fit many photographers searching for a lightweight second body, from family documentaries to pro shooters. The camera has a new processor based on that used in the a9 sports-shooting flagship of Sony. This feature makes autofocus ‘Real-Time Tracking. It is one of the most powerful implementations of autofocus we’ve seen yet. It is one of the simplest to use too after you’ve had it set up.
The Sony a6400 formally succeeds the older a6300. It uses the same sensor. But apart from the excellent autofocus features, this comes with several slight improvements. It comes in an extremely crowded area.
The a6400 is now available with a 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 Power Zoom package lens for $899 (€1049) body-only, $999 (€1149) and $1299 (€1449) with an 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 zoom.
Some of the key features of the camera are;
- 24MP APS-C sensor
- 425-pt phase-detection AF system with Real-Time Tracking
- Tilting screen, 180° up, 90° down
- 2.36M-dot electronic viewfinder
- New Bionz X processor
- ISO range from 100-32000
- 11fps burst shooting (8fps with silent shutter)
- Interval shooting option added
- 4K/30p video capture
- Mic input, no headphone output
- 410 shots per battery charge (per CIPA)
- Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth
7. Nikon Z50
The Z50 of Nikon was a 20,9MP mirrorless camera. The latest, bigger ‘Z’ mount was mounted behind the company’s (unstabilized) APS-C sensor. The business claims that the camera is intended to target a generation of consumers who are not photographers.
Nikon has also revealed the specification for this sensor size in combination with the camera: a regular collapsible zoom F3,5-6,3 with 16-50 mm and a telephoto zoom 50-250 mm F4,5-6,3 – all have incorporated image stabilization (which Nikon calls Vibration Reduction).
some key features are:
- 20.9MP CMOS sensor
- Twin control dial interface
- Up to 11 fps shooting with AE/AF, 5 fps with live view
- 4K video at up to 30p
- 2.36M-dot OLED viewfinder
- Rear touchscreen tilts up by 90° or down by 180°
- Single UHS-I SD card slot in the battery compartment
- Bluetooth-enabled Wi-Fi (via Snapbridge app)
- Creative Picture Control effects
8. Canon eos t8i
The Canon EOS Rebel T8i is a 24MP DSLR camera that is compliant with the EF and EF-S help lenses of the Brand, also known as the EOS 850D or Kiss X10i, in certain countries. It has an optical viewfinder but also an accessible, intuitive touchscreen GUI and a live streaming environment that suits the mirror-free camera choices of the brand.
DSLRs appear to be artifacts of culture, but Europe and the Americas remain holdouts for several countries in the world, changing user tastes towards mirrorless cameras. Europeans purchased only around 1.4 DSLR last year, although the ratio in the Americas was also strong at 1.7:1 for any mirrorless camera produced.
Why then would you think of the DSLR in our ever more reflective world? Some photographers also favor DSLRs to their crisp and lag-free audiences, and the DSLR shooters have a far broader variety of lenses without the need of adapters.
However, the DSLR target sector remains with very few suppliers. Just Canon, Nikon, and Ricoh exist, keeping new models limited and quite far away. This involve the highest sellers in the Canon EOS Rebel collection.
some key features are:
- 24-megapixel APS-C image sensor
- EF or EF-S lens compatibility
- ISO 100 to 25,600, extends to 51,200
- 7 fps continuous shooting, or 7.5 fps in live view
- 45 point, all cross-type phase-detect AF
- 0.51x pentamirror viewfinder with 95% coverage
- 3.0″ vari-angle touchscreen LCD
- 24p 4K video with 1.6x crop, or full-sensor 1080p60
- 800 shot battery life, or 310 shots with live view
9. Canon eos 90D
A modern, higher-resolution sensor with superior Raw pictures and competitive Live View AF (with eye detection) as well as 4 kilometers of video recording, is available in a familiar box. The Canon EOS 90D is a DSLR that substitutes 3.5 years-old 80D and fits into the EOS 77D and ‘yes.
The 90D is effectively the DSLR variant of the EOS M6 Mark II, which has been placed next to it. Provided the almost equivalent specimens of Canon, prospective customers should opt for any kind of shooting experience they want a smaller and lighter mirrorless variant with a removable electronically operated viewfinder and an optical viewfinder. And of course, various types of users could attract the difference in the native lens arrangements between EF and M mountings.
Some key features are:
- 32.5 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Dual Pixel autofocus (live view/video)
- 45-point all cross-type AF (through the viewfinder)
- 220k-pixel metering sensor w/face detection
- 7 fps burst shooting w/continuous AF
- Fully articulating 3″ touchscreen display
- Optical viewfinder w/100% coverage
- 4K/30p video capture with no crop
- USB 2.0 port with Micro USB connector
- Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
10. Nikon D3500: Best inexpensive DSLR for beginners
The D3500 may be the least expensive DSLR Nikon currently carries, not forgetting tiny in proportions and ultra-lightweight. It works together with a number of lenses from Nikon and then celebrations, and while it could not really stretch to things such as 4K video recording or a tilting LCD display, its spec sheet remains sound for those looking to get started. A generous 5fps burst mode and Full HD video recording to 60p, together with a sensor that lacks an anti-aliasing filter to help get extra fine detail into images. The interface has also been designed very much with the first-time user in mind. Top tip: the camera usually comes with an 18-55mm kit lens but be sure to get the version with ‘VR’ in the title. This stands for Vibration Reduction and it’s absolutely well worth it. It will help you to get sharper photos. For something similar but powerful, check out the Nikon D5600 (position 3).
11. Nikon D5600
If you’re looking to take your digital photography seriously and don’t want to grow out of what your camera gives too quickly, the D5600 is precisely sort of camera you need to be looking at. It builds on its more junior siblings with a larger LCD display that flips out from the camera’s body and responds to touch, and its autofocus system is also more comprehensive in its protection of the body. You can also attach a mic for better sound recording if you would like to get innovative with movies. If you want what you see nevertheless, you choose a Canon option, browse the EOS Rebel SL2 or the somewhat more complex EOS Rebel T7i.
12. canon eos rebel sl3
Canon EOS Rebel SL3 (also known as the EOS 250D) is the newest DSLR camera in the business and is fitted with a 24MP APS-C sensor that is reliable and simple to use.
The SL3 not only has one of our strongest beginning guide modes (as does Canon’s quite close, yet bigger Rebel T7i) but it can take nice pictures in a number of conditions. The battery life, if you use the visual visor, is also fun, comfortable to keep, and wild.
Some key features are:
- 24MP APS-C sensor with Dual Pixel on-sensor Autofocus
- Optical viewfinder with the secondary 9-point autofocus system
- 4K video recording (with 1.7x crop)
- The fully articulating rear touchscreen
- Excellent ‘guide’ mode for beginners
- Wi-Fi with Bluetooth for image transfer and remote camera control
- Impressive 1,070 shot battery life (CIPA rating) using optical viewfinder
- Passable 320-shot battery life (CIPA rating) in live view with Dual Pixel AF