If you’re seeking to find a very good benchtop drill press you may pick up to increase your collection, there are numerous different facets you’ll want to consider as you look for the perfect someone to fit work. Whether you certainly are a homeowner or a woodworker seeking to set up a long term fixture, or a contractor who must be in a position to take your equipment along to a worksite, right now there are solutions contained in our reviews for each and every project and use.
Smaller models like the WEN 4208 8-Inch benchtop Drill Press (the very best pick from our evaluations), or the SKIL 3320-01 3.2 Amp 10-Inch benchtop Drill Press could possibly be the best choice to increase your home workshop based on your spending budget and the size or scope of careers you want to do.
But, In case you are maybe longing for a bit more “umph” and so are searching for much duty, premium product, we’ve some recommendations below like the Powermatic PM 2800B. Further reviews of items from Delta, Store Fox, and Grizzly may also be discovered below and we’ve used the time to debate differences between your speed, power and different features of each, therefore, we could find a very good tool to stock your toolshed, shop or home workspace.
Below is the list of the 10 best benchtop drill press
10 Best Benchtop Drill Press 2021
1. WEN 4208 8-Inch Drill Press
- Includes a 1/2-inch keyed chuck and onboard key storage
- Operates at 5 different speeds: 740, 1100, 1530, 2100, 3140 RPM
- Spindle travels up to 2 inches with easy to read, locking linear depth stops for accurate and repeatable drilling operations.Cord Length (ft.):6
- Durable 1/3 HP induction motor develops ample torque and power
- 6-1/2 x 6-1/2" worktable is height adjustable and bevels up to 45 degrees left & right
2. Powermatic PM2800B Drill Press
- INFINITELY VARIABLE SPEED: Mechanical variable speed (250 to 3,000 RPM) with no belt changes.
- PINPOINT POSITIONING: Laser guides provide an accurate indication for tool point.
- ADDED STABILITY: Oversize cast iron base.
- COMFORTABLE WORK CONDITIONS: Reversible handles can be mounted on either side of the machine.
- RAPID ALIGNMENT OF STOCK: Adjustable fence system provides a perfect 90-degree relationship to the table.
3. SKIL 3320-01 10-Inch Drill Press
- 1/2-inch keyed chuck. Bump-off switch for added safety
- 5 speeds - 570 - 3,050 RPM
- Adjustable depth stop for accurate measurements and repetitive drilling
- 0-45 degree left/right tilting work surface
- Laser X2 2-beam laser for precise hole alignment
4. WEN 4214 Variable Speed Drill Press
- Infinitely variable speed ranges from 580-3200 RPMS. Mechanical variable speed delivers equal torque throughout the range. LED read out displays speed.
- Spindle Travel of 3-1/8" with easy to read, locking linear depth stop for accurate and repeatable drilling operations. Front to the back of the motor is 22 inches
- Quill diameter of 2.17 inches. Durable 2/3hp induction motor develops ample torque and power. Motor: 120 V, 60 Hz. Laser Module: Class III
5. Delta 18-900L Laser Drill Press
- Auto-tensioning belt drive system allows for fast and easy speed changes while maximizing transmission efficiency
- Full 6-inch quill stroke for deeper drilling applications and best-in-class capacity
- Micro-adjustable depth stops and independent depth scale allows the user to zero the scale and set up for repetitive drilling quickly and easily
- Fully adjustable TWINLASER projects a bright red crosshair on the work piece at the point of bit contact
6. Store Fox W1668 13-Inch Bench-Top Drill
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110-Volt, 1,725 RPM, Spindle Speeds 250-3050 RPM
- Drill chuck: 5/8-Inch
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4-Inch
- Swing: 13-1/4-Inch
- Includes a 3-piece spindle sander drum kit with a mandrel and 80 grit sanding paper to fit the 1-Inch, 1-1/2-Inch and 2-Inch drums.
7. HICO-DP4113 Bench Top Drill Press
That is a smaller scale drill, but it’s perfectly fitted to handling a number of tasks within that range. Don’t allow its size fool you, the HICO-DP4113 is among the best in its course.
8. Grizzly G7943 12 Bench-Top Drill Press
- All the features and dependability of an expensive industrial grade drill press—with a price tag that's astoundingly low
- Includes built-in light
- Specifications: Motor: 3/4 HP 110V single-phase Swing: 14-Inch Drill chuck: 1/64-Inch–5/8-Inch
9. DRL-300.00 Little Benchtop Drill Press
- Ideal for all drilling projects, not just the small ones
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Variable speed up to 8,500 RPM
- Measures 6-3/4 inches by 6-3/4 inches; 13.00 pounds
- Easy-to-use tiny benchtop drill press is space-saving and economical