10 Best 18v Cordless Drills 2021
When it comes to providing top quality work, every contractor understands the worthiness of investing in the very best 18v cordless drill they can find. Having a cordless drill is important with regard to making smart investments. These tools enable you to move openly about your workspace without constraints or restrictions. You’ll have the ability to reach limited areas with relatively small difficulty or level of resistance and also have the ability to move about without having to be dependent on a power outlet. In case you are after the top cordless drills.
Additionally, many electric drills come with batteries that can last through a full workday or an additional battery to keep you working even when your charge runs out. Finding the greatest 18v cordless drill can be a challenging process. However, once you find a drill that works well for you, you’ll be able to do your work at a quick and efficient pace that you never thought possible. Alternatively, head over to our top overall cordless drill review. Need to catch that right angle correctly? Try a right angle drill.
10 Best 18v Cordless Drills 2021
1. DEWALT DC970K-2
- Compact, lightweight design of this Dewalt drill fits into tight areas
- The power drill has two-speed transmission for optimal speed and torque control
- The cordless drill with battery and charger also comes with LED light to provide visibility in dark areas
- Belt hook included for portability
- Maximum initial voltage on batteries (measured without a workload) is 12 volts, under a workload nominal voltage is 10.8
The DEWALT DC970K-2 cordless drill has a dual speed range and variable speed trigger. You’ll have the ability to just work at speeds from 0 to 450 rounds each and every minute and 0 to at least one 1,500 rounds each and every minute. Not only is it able to reach amazing speeds, but the DEWALT DC970K-2 cordless drill can also be able of generating a higher power output. These devices boast a power output of 380 device watts out. This will provide you with more than enough capacity to use when you handle your day to day workload. This DEWALT drill set comes with two batteries to ensure that you never run out of power.
While the speed and power of the DEWALT impact driver, perhaps the most impressive feature is the compact design. The drill weighs in at only 4.7 pounds and is capable of fitting into tight and hard to reach places. You’ll be able to use this tool even in spots that other comparable drills are unable to reach. You’ll also be able to take advantage of the ½ inch keyless ratcheting chuck that makes it easier to maintain an exceptionally tight hold on your own bits. The DEWALT hammer drill is among the greatest drills that we’ve noticed out there – we recommend it to any contractor or house owner.
2. Genesis GCD18BK
- 3/8-Inch Keyless Chuck, Built-in LED Work Light, On-board Bubble Level
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- 16 Position Torque/Clutch Settings, Electric Brake
- Magnetic Bit Tray, Rubberized Non-slip Pistol Grip
- Includes: 1-Battery,1-Charger, 13-Pc. Drill/Driver Bit Set and Storage Case
Additionally, the Genesis GCD18BK comes with a 13 piece bit set that you can use for your projects. The Genesis GCD18BK cordless drill also incorporates several handy features that will allow you to do your best work. The Genesis GCD18BK cordless drill includes an LED work lighting program that may help you continue your function even when you end up in a dark region or when sunlight begins to create. This will make sure that you won’t need to compromise your control over these devices through the use of one hand to carry a torch to illuminate your projects area.
The Genesis GCD18BK cordless drill also includes a magnetic bit tray. This permits you to maintain a better eye on your bits when you function. It will be far easier to change out your bits quickly with this thoughtful feature. Lastly, the 16 placement clutch settings can help you ensure that you by no means drill too far into your materials. You’ll be able to hit the mark every time as long as you choose the proper measurements. It’s simple and straightforward, making it one of the best tools for homeowners to invest in.
3. Black & Decker GCO18SFB
- Cordless drill with variable speed plus reverse for controlled drilling and driving in diverse materials
- Stud Finder feature in this power drill detects studs through walls up to 3/4 inch thick
- This drill/driver has 24-position clutch keeping screws from stripping
- Easy-in and easy-out slide pack battery.
- Soft grips enhance comfort and reduce slipping
- Keyless chuck for quick and easy bit changes.
Hammer drill enables you to locate studs through walls measuring up to ¾ of an inch thick. You’ll have the ability to make your work significantly easier with this hassle-free feature. The Black & Decker GC018SFB cordless drill also comes with a keyless chuck. This tool will enable you to switch out your bits quickly and effectively instead of having to find the chuck key every time you need to change your bit size. You’ll also enjoy the benefits of the 24 position clutch. The clutch enables you to control how far your bits drill into the wall.
You’ll be able to make precise and accurate pilot holes every time with this feature. Additionally, using the clutch will help you make sure that you by no means strip your screws. Lastly, the Dark & Decker GC018SFB cordless drill comes at a perfect weight as compared to other cordless drills. The device just weighs 4.7 pounds, rendering it ideal for work that will require several hours or even more. You’ll have the ability to power through your projects day without needing to worry about getting tired or fatigued in the early stages. It’s among the best investments anyone will make in the early stages of their career. We recommend it.
4. DEWALT DC720KA
- Compact size allows users to fit into tight spaces
- Lightweight design (4.8 pounds) minimizes user fatigue
- 1/2-inch ratcheting chuck reduces bit slippage
- Dual speed range 0-500/0-1,700 rpm delivers optimal performance
- High-performance frameless motor delivers maximum power of 410 unit watts out
- Compact size allows users to fit into tight spaces
You’ll have the ability to minimize your tiredness and exhaustion while upping your productivity. Furthermore, you’ll have the ability to work long hours because of the LED lighting program that was built-into the look. This lighting program will allow you to function in crawl areas, basements, and into the evening without compromising your control over the device. You’ll always have optimum control over the DEWALT DC720KA cordless drill. The ergonomic style makes it simple to hold and hold for extended periods of time.
The variable speed control enables you to find the perfect power use for your applications with speeds ranging from 0 to 500 rounds per minute and 0 to 1 1,700 rounds per minute. The high-performance motor will ensure that you constantly have enough power to work with. It is capable of generating up to 410 unit watts out of power and is extremely sturdy. You’ll also be able to appreciate the ratcheting chuck. This will give you higher control over your tool and help to prevent your bits from slipping. It’s one of the best tools you can invest in and would serve any contractor well.
5. Pink Power PP182
- Tool kit includes (1) 18V power drill, (1) tool case, (1) charger, (2) NiCad batteries, and bit set
- Each cordless drill includes a built-in LED light making it great for work in tight or dark spaces
- This electric drill weighs 3.5lbs, so it's easy for anyone to use. A great addition to any tool set
- The high and low torque settings help with a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- This 18V drill has a 3/8” keyless chuck, 16 torque settings, two-speed settings and a 0-550RPM motor
You’ll be able to easily maneuver the device thanks to the thoughtful design and lightweight. The entire machine weighs in at only 3.5 pounds – battery included. This can help you function for prolonged intervals without feeling exhausted, fatigued, or elsewhere overworked. The Pink Power PP182 cordless drill also possesses an LED lighting program that helps to make sure that you’ll have the ability to function in dark areas or late into the night hours without needing to struggle to find your project area.
You’ll have the ability to power through any kind of assignment because of the powerful electric motor backing the Pink Power PP182. The electric motor is with the capacity of putting out from 0 to 550 rounds each and every minute, making it a great investment choice. It also comes with two powerful 18v batteries to ensure that you’ll always have plenty of power to work with.
6. Bosch DDB181-02
- Compact: Most compact cordless 18 Volt power drill driver, 3 pounds Of lightweight design allows for optimal handling in even the tightest spaces
- Light Weight : Lightest weight 18V electric battery powered compact drill driver for more efficiency and less fatigue during the toughest impact drilling or screw driving applications
- High Torque & Speed: High torque and speed at only 3 pounds, The Bosch DDB181 02 Provides 350 pounds Of optimized torque for powerful fastening and 1,300 RPM for fast, efficient power drilling
Additionally, the Bosch cordless drill is light in weight, rendering it easy to utilize for prolonged intervals. The Bosch DDB181-02 cordless drill can be able to provide a lot with regards to power. These devices can make up to 350 in ./lbs of torque, rendering it ideal for heavy program fastening. Additionally, the Bosch DDB181-02 cordless drill can reach speeds as high as 1,3000 rounds each and every minute, making it ideal for fast and effective work times as well. You’ll also have the ability to function in dark areas, because of the LED lighting system that was incorporated into the device.
7. Hitachi DS18DGL Kit
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT; Same great tools, with only a new name
- Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty and two year Lithium Ion battery warranty
- Powered by Lithium Ion battery technology for less weight and fade free power
- Powerful 400 inches/pounds of torque to handle tough jobs in tight spaces
- Two speed gear setting to match the appropriate speed to the application
It’s also ideal for employed in tight or confined areas because of its small and small design. You’ll have the ability to work in a number of job sites with small to no problems. The Hitachi DS18DGL Cordless Drill Package also possesses an LED lighting program that allows you to function quickly and effectively actually in dark areas or during past due hours. You’ll also have the ability to modification out your bits quickly because of the ½ in. keyless ratcheting chuck that comes integrated into the design. Plus, the 22+1 stage clutch makes it easy to keep optimal control over the device while you work.
8. Milwaukee 2606-22 Kit
1 used from $209.95
- Includes M18 compact 1/2 in. drill driver, two M18 REDLITHIUM compact batteries, M18 and M12 Multi-V
- 1/2 in., single sleeve ratcheting chuck optimizes grip strength and reduces slippage
- Built-in LED light illuminates surfaces for faster, more efficient work
- REDLINK intelligence protects the tool against abusive overload situations to maximize tool life
- Multi voltage charger features 30-minute charge time.
The Milwaukee 2606-22 Cordless Drill can be extremely light in weight. The device only weighs about 9.4 pounds total, rendering it extremely easy to utilize no matter experience. You’ll have the ability to work quickly because of this manageable weight and should be able to greatly increase your productivity with this Milwaukee hammer drill.
9. Ryobi P1811 18V
- 2 x P102 18V BATTERIES: These compact batteries are compatible with Ryobi’s One+ system of tools. Use them on anything from Ryobi’s One+ system including such items as fans, refrigerated coolers, power tools, and more. These are also compatible with most older blue 18 volt Ryobi tool models
It is the best cordless drill that comes with a magnetic little bit holder and that means you won’t have to spend your time with regards to changing out your bits. This device is able to maintain your bits limited and in charge because of the 24 position clutch that comes with the tool. This will keep you drilling your pilot holes at the perfect depth and prevent you from stripping your screws. Perhaps most impressively, the Ryobi Cordless Drill is compatible with every type of battery that Ryobi has to offer. This means you can use the batteries from your other tools to power your Ryobi drill if necessary.